Championing the cause of blind and partially sighted persons 75th Anniversary
75th Anniversary Conference and Exhibition 10 – 12 November 2021
Protea Hotel, Mariot Hatfield, Tshwane
Championing the cause of blind and partially sighted persons
Topics to be championed:
- Education – Leave no child behind
- Early childhood identification, intervention, stimulation, blindisms, ECD Resources and training
- Adult Second-chance Matric Programme and Tertiary Education
The CRPD requires SA to implement rehabilitation & habilitation article 25; what has SA achieved – Orientation and Mobility at schools, Skills of daily living and Social Etiquette
- Economic Empowerment – Blind and partially sighted people as key contributors to the economy
- Employment Equity, affirmative action and reasonable accommodation:
- A Government perspective,
- A Business and trade union perspective.
- A perspective from blind and partially sighted persons
Braille in the 4th Industrial Revolution –has braille become redundant by technology
We will all benefit from a wide range of speakers who are knowledgeable in their fields of expertise.
Conference Package: R1000, Excludes travel/transport, bed and breakfast at the hotel per delegate.
Exhibitors Package: R2000, includes an exhibition stand (3 by 3 metres), one electric outlet and Conference package for two delegates.
For further information, please contact:
Conference: Busi Monyamane – email@example.com
Exhibition Stands: Ofentse Manyane – firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan van Wyk – email@example.com
Leave a Comment